Here is what went down at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week across the first few days. Dolly J, one of my personal favourites showcased a red, white and black line with some interesting silhouettes. Loved all the cream pieces in it !!! Then Rabani and Rakha surprised me with an absolutely gorgeous line of soft, flowy pastels which i would wear in a heartbeat ! Soltee by Sulakshana Monga experimented with structured silhouettes and sunset colors and had some really unique pieces. Joy Mitra had a duochrome -white and black collection and the simplicity of the anarkalis really wone me over !!
- Garnier: A Brand Committed To Healthy Natural-Looking Hair And Skin
- How To Choose The Right Color Powder For Your Skin Tone
- The Inkey List: Is The Hype Worth It?
- Is Your Skincare Making You Sick? Here’s How To Tell
- How To Get A Skincare LLC
- How To Reduce The Appearance Of Stretchmarks
- A Brief History Of Aveeno Skincare
- Why Coconut Oil Is An Excellent Choice For Your Skincare Routine
- The Perfect Skincare Basket For Someone You Care About